Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Maurice Lawler <ma...@me.com> on 2013/04/03 02:49:52 UTC

Additional IP Assignment

Greetings,

I am attempting to manually assign my instance two additional IP addresses, however, utilizing range0 file and or ifcfg-eth0:1 and :2 are proving to fail.

When adding an IP from a different subnet that is not being utilized by CS, how must one do this?

Maurice

Re: Additional IP Assignment

Posted by Maurice Lawler <ma...@me.com>.
Thanks, because any help for this relativity easy task would be greatly appreciated.

Posted by Ahmad Emneina <ae...@gmail.com>.