Posted to wss4j-dev@ws.apache.org by Παπαδάκης Αστρινός <as...@otenet.gr> on 2008/11/05 22:41:27 UTC

wss4j1.5.4 vs 1.5.1

have an STS and a Client and I was use wss4j.1.5.1 for security (RST,
SAML)..

Now I want to upgrade my application to wss4j1.5.4 but I can't find majors
classes as

-          org.apache.ws.sandbox.security.trust2.Lifetime

-          org.apache.ws.sandbox.security.trust2.RequestSecurityToken

-
org.apache.ws.sandbox.security.trust.message.token.RequestedProofToken

org.apache.ws.sandbox.security.trust2.Lifetime

org.apache.ws.sandbox.security.trust2.RequestSecurityTokenResponse

org.apache.ws.sandbox.security.trust2.SecurityTokenOrReference

org.apache.ws.sandbox.security.trust2.TokenTypes

org.apache.ws.sandbox.security.trust2.TrustConstants

Where is sandbox inside wss4j1.5.4?? Perhaps I must download some module
extra??