Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by João Paulo Mafra <jp...@gmail.com> on 2008/11/08 17:08:59 UTC

How to get available libraries in a remote repository

Hi,

I'm new to maven plugin development, and I creating a plugin that needs to
get information about all available libraries in a maven remote repository.
There is any xml that has metadata about that? Or how I get that information
inside a mojo?

Thanks

Re: How to get available libraries in a remote repository

Posted by João Paulo Mafra <jp...@gmail.com>.
Hi Brian,

Thanks a lot! I will see the code.

Cheers,