Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Johan Adelöw <jo...@corustechnologies.com> on 2000/12/04 13:11:41 UTC

Can't get the print functionality of the sql task to work on Linux

Hi!

I try to use the print option for the sql task but I don't get any output in
the outputfile.
If I make the task fail by an sqlfile with errors the erorrs are written to
standard out and not to the file. Ive tried both with print="yes" and
print="true".
What could be the problem?

<sql driver="${oracle_driver}" url="${oracle_service}" userid="${db_user}"
password="${db_passwd}" src="./sql/tab_test.sql" output="test_err.log"
print="yes"/>

/Johan

E-mail: johan.adelow@corustechnologies.com
Direct: +46-8-678 80 60