Posted to log4cxx-dev@logging.apache.org by Scott Deboy <sd...@comotivsystems.com> on 2007/12/08 01:29:29 UTC

Free use of Comotiv Connect for Apache LS folks

I've been given the OK to give any interested Logging Services developer
use of our collaboration product free of charge.

The product is called Comotiv Connect - it's a Java-based collaboration
tool based around a 'room' metaphor.

Main features:

 - presence information of all other Logging Services developers

 - many-to-many AV conferencing

 - desktop sharing with remote control

 - text chat

 - file upload/download

 - ability to invite others into the application (creates a 30-day trial

account)

Mac OSX & Windows are fully supported.  You can run the application on
Linux but AV and desktop share won't work.

If you discuss project issues in the chat, I recommend saving the
transcript and posting it to the appropriate dev mailing list.

Screenshots

Dashboard:

http://www.comotivsystems.com/ourProduct/images/dashboard-web.jpg

Room with AV conference:

http://www.comotivsystems.com/ourProduct/images/CollabRmVidConfWeb.jpg

If you're interested, send me your email address and I'll create the
account!

Scott Deboy
Principal Engineer
COMOTIV SYSTEMS