Posted to npanday-dev@incubator.apache.org by Liit Padilla <ap...@maestrodev.com> on 2010/09/18 09:46:24 UTC

Deploying NPanday Site to Incubator

Hi All,

I tried deploying the NPanday Site to Incubator, by following the steps
here: http://incubator.apache.org/guides/website.html but I got this
error when committing:

svn: Commit failed (details follow):
svn: Server sent unexpected return value (403 Forbidden) in response to
CHECKOUT request for
'/repos/asf/!svn/ver/987495/incubator/public/trunk/site-author/projects/index.xml'

I've already added my public key to my .ssh directory.

Please advise.

Thanks,

liit

Re: Deploying NPanday Site to Incubator

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.
The password isn't required if you have your key working though.

Posted by Adelita Padilla <ap...@g2ix.net>.
Hi Deng,

I've included <id> and <password> in the server and it works fine. I was able to successfully redeploy the site. Thanks! :)

Though, I was wondering why I was still asked to enter my password, when I can ssh to people.apache.org just fine (without having to enter my password).

Posted by Deng Ching <oc...@apache.org>.
Hi Liit,

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.