Posted to user@struts.apache.org by James Carr <ja...@gmail.com> on 2009/09/02 16:06:50 UTC

Executing the Struts2 Stack without a server running?

Hi All,

I've been doing a lot of rails development lately, and one thing I
like is how I can use Cucumber to test my rails app through the
controller, and through this I can test validation and templates that
are rendered without the server running.

Is it possible to do something like this for Struts2?

Thanks,
James

Re: Executing the Struts2 Stack without a server running?

Posted by Musachy Barroso <mu...@gmail.com>.
I forgot to say, those changes are in trunk now, but have not been
released yet, so you would have to check them out from svn and build
it yourself.

musachy

Posted by James Carr <ja...@gmail.com>.
Thanks