Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Elias Levy <fe...@gmail.com> on 2018/08/28 22:02:44 UTC

Queryable state and state TTL

Is there a reason queryable state can't work with state TTL?  Trying to use
both at the same time leads to a "IllegalArgumentException: Queryable state
is currently not supported with TTL"

Re: Queryable state and state TTL

Posted by Andrey Zagrebin <an...@data-artisans.com>.
Hi,

Fabian is right, support of TTL for queryable state needs an extra effort because of some specifics of its interaction with state objects, but there is no fundamental problem. It is on the roadmap for the future realises.

Best,
Andrey

Posted by Fabian Hueske <fh...@gmail.com>.
Hi,