Posted to user@poi.apache.org by Isao Kadowaki <is...@gmail.com> on 2012/04/05 18:40:15 UTC

How to get hyperlink information using XSSF EventUserModel

Hi,
I'm now studying how to read an Excel 2010 file using
xssf.eventusermodel in poi 3.8.
XLSX2CSV and XSSFEventBasedExcelExtractor were good examples
for me to how to use XSSFReader and XSSFSheetXMLHandler.
Now I want to extract hyper link information in the same way, but I
cannot find any sample codes in the package.

Can I use the xssf.eventusermodel package to get hyperlink information
such as display name and address?
If the answer is Yes, could you please show me a sample code to do that?
If the answer is No, do I need to write a code calling SAX from scratch?

Thanks,
Isao