Posted to log4j-user@logging.apache.org by Madhav Inamti <Ma...@microfocus.com> on 2003/01/10 22:30:19 UTC

Using Log4j with Weblogic 7.0

I have been using Log4j with J2EE Reference Implementation and Websphere.
Works pretty good with the J2EE connector I am working with.

I recently started trying the connector on WebLogic and looks like log4j is
not recognizing any appenders.

I get a

log4j:WARN No appenders could be found for logger (com.m.connecto

r.spi.CManagedConnection).

Message on the Weblogic server console. Looks like it is not getting the
correct log4j.properties file

I have the RAR file which has the connector class and the log4j.properties
file is inside the connector class jar file

RAR contains connector JAR + other JAR files.

Connector JAR contains log4j.properties.

Has anybody experienced a similar problem ?

Thanks in advance,

Madhav