Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Sergey Beryozkin <sb...@gmail.com> on 2013/06/19 14:18:56 UTC

DOSGI 1.5-SNAPSHOT does not run in Felix

Hi Cristian, Amichai

Have you tried running 1.5-SNAPSHOT in Felix recently ?
Does not work for me, was working with 1.4. Looks like may be some
TopologyService changes may've affected it. I know I can try Karaf, but
I'm always trying to use Felix to confirm it works there as it used to.

Have a look please if you can get a chance. Multi-bundle distro installs
OK, greeter or greeter-rest demos install OK, but no endpoints have been
created...

Sergey