Posted to wsrp4j-user@portals.apache.org by "Nguyen, Trieu Viet" <t4...@fcg.com> on 2006/11/28 05:36:37 UTC

Errror when deploy Consumer : "A producer with this ID does not exist. Check configuration file."

Hi everyone,
	I deploy and test WSRP4J with the current version. When I try to deploy Consumer portlet I got this message :
"Exception Thrown
org.apache.wsrp4j.commons.exception.WSRPException
Message = A producer with this ID does not exist. Check configuration file.
" and in log file it is :
"2006-11-28 11:02:16,259 [http-8080-Processor25] ERROR org.apache.wsrp4j.consumer.proxyportlet.impl.ProxyPortlet: Error occured while retrieving markup
org.apache.wsrp4j.commons.exception.WSRPException: A producer with this ID does not exist. Check configuration file.
	at org.apache.wsrp4j.commons.exception.WSRPXHelper.throwX(WSRPXHelper.java:143)
	at org.apache.wsrp4j.consumer.proxyportlet.impl.ProxyPortlet.getProducer(ProxyPortlet.java:784)".

The WSRP4JProducerRegistryConfigPortlet said 'No Producers Found ' even thought I defined it in
wsrp4j-producer\WEB-INF\data\portletentityregistry.xml.

Thanks,
Trieu Viet

This email may contain material that is confidential, privileged and/or attorney work product for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review, reliance or distribution by others or forwarding without express permission is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and delete all copies.

Re: Errror when deploy Consumer : "A producer with this ID does not exist. Check configuration file."

Posted by Diego Louzán <dl...@apache.org>.

Re: Errror when deploy Consumer : "A producer with this ID does not exist. Check configuration file."

Posted by Diego Louzán <dl...@apache.org>.