Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by setty <he...@quantrunner.com> on 2007/12/16 16:23:03 UTC

Asyc with status

Hi,
I have successfully tested the hello world sample to work with the async
polling approach. I am trying to find information on how I can get updates
from the polling call to get current status of the service request. The
request I am creating would require a few minutes to run (processing over a
very large database). I want to show on a status bar in the UI as processing
is being done. Is this possible with the Response metaphor?

Re: Asyc with status

Posted by setty <he...@quantrunner.com>.
After experimenting for some time, that is the approach I am taking. I am
managing my own state and token identifier on the server to identify the
client when a status request is made.

Re: Asyc with status

Posted by Jim Ma <em...@iona.com>.
Hi ,