Posted to users@flex.apache.org by mark goldin <ma...@gmail.com> on 2015/02/18 17:07:18 UTC

BindProperty - use function for chain object

I am trying to use a function for the chain object.

BindingUtils.bindProperty(image, "visible", this, { name: "visible",
getter: IconVisible()});

I am getting an error:

Error #1034: Type Coercion failed: cannot convert false to Function.

Any idea how to make it work?

Thanks

Re: BindProperty - use function for chain object

Posted by Tom Chiverton <tc...@extravision.com>.
Can you post a super small self contained example ?

Tom

Posted by mark goldin <ma...@gmail.com>.
I am getting an error in:

Posted by Tom Chiverton <tc...@extravision.com>.
On 18/02/15 16:07, mark goldin wrote:
> BindingUtils.bindProperty(image, "visible", this, { name: "visible",
> getter: IconVisible()});

Should this be
     getter: IconVisible
?