Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Oleg V Alexeev <go...@penza.net> on 2000/09/26 22:12:14 UTC

extending of ActionForward

Hello struts-dev,

 I think that support for run-time parameters in ActionForward
 is a great thing. I use extended version of ActionForward
 with this feature it work fine. I add only one method -

      public void setParameters( Map parset )

 which pass all parameters from Map to query string.

 It work like <struts:link and so more flexible than simple mapping to
 static string or redirecting with parameters binding in ActionForms.

--
Best regards,
 Oleg                          mailto:gonza@penza.net