Posted to j-dev@xerces.apache.org by Alexander Weinmann <Al...@abaxx.de> on 2001/05/03 10:03:59 UTC

org.apache.xml.serialize.OutputFormat.setIndent(boolean) causes p roblems

Hello Xerces Developers,

I switched from  Xerces 1.3.0 to the current CVS because of the problems I
had with MutationEvents.
That solved my problems and gave me a new one, which I want to report now.
(Please tell me, if
this is not the right place to do that.)

I use Xerces 1.3.1 from CVS, may 3 2001.  If I serialize a DOM document, and
set indenting to true
in the OutputFormat, I loose  text nodes in the output. I attached a little
Test-Programm to proof
this.

Regards,

Alexander