Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Bartek Wasko <ba...@digifotolab.net> on 2005/02/27 12:49:20 UTC

Skins, Dynamic layouts etc...

Hi

I have to develope the skins and dynamic layouts  in presentation layer. Most of the job (colors, backgrounds, styles etc) I will make with help of css styling and including different css stylesheets. But some ideas f.x. dynamic switching between several layouts (2-columns, 3-columns etc...) usually (my php experiences) is made I think by loading diiferent templates. Does anybody know any articles about it (in Tapestry context of course) or can give me some hints how to handle all this in tapestry??

Thanks
Bartek

Bartek Wasko
ConSol* Consulting & Solutions Software Poland Sp. z o.o.
ul Bronowicka 10A, 30-084 Kraków, Poland
tel. +48(0)12 6231 528
http://www.consol.pl