Posted to dev@heron.apache.org by Dave Fisher <wa...@apache.org> on 2020/04/03 15:39:11 UTC

Re: [MENTORS] Create a Heron Space in Confluence

Hi -

Apologies for the delay in responding. Both Josh and Nicholas have full permissions to the Confluence space.

If others would like permission from the community then please confirm you login and respond to this dev list!

Regards,
Dave

Posted by Josh Fischer <jo...@joshfischer.io>.
Thank you for the help Dave!