Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by vijay thompson <vi...@gmail.com> on 2015/02/06 06:42:05 UTC

Cloudstack for Developers

Hi

I am facing a problem with installation of apache-cloudstack for
developers. I am  using ubuntu 14.04 and everything is fine until i run
jetty.

This command  "mvn -pl :cloud-client-ui jetty:run"

I have also made sure that tomcat6 is stopped and then i am running the
above command, The result I am sharing a screen shot of it. Do help me out

Regards

Re: Cloudstack for Developers

Posted by Mike Tutkowski <mi...@solidfire.com>.
Thanks