Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by jc...@mail.centreweb.co.za on 2009/03/25 01:47:10 UTC

Windows Live Spam

Hi i am getting spam from windows live accounts, spamassassin shows no hits

something it comes from live spaces, i have a rule to stop that but other pass.. please help

Re: Windows Live Spam

Posted by John Hardin <jh...@impsec.org>.
On Wed, 25 Mar 2009, jcputter@mail.centreweb.co.za wrote:

> Hi i am getting spam from windows live accounts, spamassassin shows no
> hits
>
> something it comes from live spaces, i have a rule to stop that but
> other pass.. please help

Search the SA list archive for "uri spaces live com". There have been
several rules posted.

   It's easy to be noble with other people's money.
                                    -- John McKay, _The Welfare State:
                                       No Mercy for the Middle Class_
  3 days until April Fools' day

Re: Windows Live Spam

Posted by Sahil Tandon <sa...@tandon.net>.
On Wed, 25 Mar 2009, jcputter@mail.centreweb.co.za wrote:

> Hi i am getting spam from windows live accounts, spamassassin shows no hits
>
> something it comes from live spaces, i have a rule to stop that but other pass.. please help

Sorry, the crystal ball is out of order.  Would you be so kind as to post an
unmodified copy of the spammy message with full headers?  Don't paste here --
put it on a pastebin.

--
Sahil Tandon <sa...@tandon.net>

Re: Windows Live Spam

Posted by LuKreme <kr...@kreme.com>.
On 24-Mar-2009, at 18:47, jcputter@mail.centreweb.co.za wrote:
> Hi i am getting spam from windows live accounts, spamassassin shows
> no hits

We just discussed this and someone posted:
#spaces.live.com spam
uri      URI_LIVEDOTCOM /\bspaces\.live\.com\b/i
score    URI_LIVEDOTCOM #
describe URI_LIVEDOTCOM Contains link to spaces.live.com

I set # to 3.5 on my own mail, and 1.0 in local.cf, iirc.

--
I wrote this song two hours before we met.  I didn't know your
	name, or what you looked like yet....