Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by hferreira <hf...@gmail.com> on 2017/03/16 09:28:14 UTC

AIR 25 released

Hello,

AIR 25 is now released.
I would like to update to the lasted Flex 4.16 (thanks for provide that) but
with AIR 25 directly from the installer.
Can you update the installer ?

Regards,
Hugo.

Re: AIR 25 released

Posted by hferreira <hf...@gmail.com>.
Tested on macOS.

Desktop project updated from Flex 4.15 + AIR 23 to Flex 4.16 + AIR 25.

Thank you very much.

Re: AIR 25 released

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.
I think I've added it.  Please try and let us know.

Thanks,
-Alex