Posted to user@manifoldcf.apache.org by ritika jain <ri...@gmail.com> on 2020/02/27 09:05:29 UTC

Way to extract api object from existing job

Hi,

Is there any way to extract Manifodcf API based Json object of the manually
created job from interface

For example:-
Job_public has been created in Manifoldcf User interface version(2.14), how
can we extract all the configuration is API based object as suggested on (
https://manifoldcf.apache.org/release/release-1.10/en_US/programmatic-operation.html
).

Thanks
Ritika

Re: Way to extract api object from existing job

Posted by Karl Wright <da...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Yes, you can export job definitions via the API no matter how they were
created.  In fact, we recommend you do that in order to understand the JSON
format for jobs before you try to create any jobs via the API.

Karl