Posted to dev@pdfbox.apache.org by rajender reddy narahari <ra...@hotmail.com> on 2013/03/31 20:41:34 UTC

Please help me in extracting images from pdf file.

Hi All,

I am  new to PDFBOX and I am trying to read images present in the pdf but while writing images with using PDXObjectImage write to file I am getting empty images generated with size zero and on console

Apr 1, 2013 12:06:20 AM org.apache.pdfbox.pdmodel.graphics.xobject.PDPixelMap getRGBImage
SEVERE: Something went wrong ... the pixelmap doesn't contain any data.
Apr 1, 2013 12:06:20 AM org.apache.pdfbox.pdmodel.graphics.xobject.PDPixelMap getRGBImage
SEVERE: Something went wrong ... the pixelmap doesn't contain any data.

I tried with PDFBOX and with JAI_IMAGEIO libraries still I am getting same issue..

I am attaching sample pdf file. Please help me out...

I appriciate if I get a java code that do extract images from above PDF...

regards.
Raj