Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Rich Chiuppi <Rc...@sbcglobal.net> on 2005/04/21 14:48:05 UTC

Re[2]: suggestions on optimizing SA check

Hello all,
thanks you for your time and suggestions.

I have tried the -D which shows a slight delay from Bayes..

I've turn Dspam off an added 2 more amavis servers.
In doing this I was able to empty my the queued 2700 emails.
Dspam is now back on.

I will upgrade razor and will share my results when I get them.

I have notice boat loads of DNS traffic from lookups - this may be the
thief of my efficiency.

again- thank you.

Rich

--