Posted to user@tez.apache.org by Siddharth Seth <ss...@apache.org> on 2014/09/01 07:45:14 UTC

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Tez 0.5.0 rc2

+1 (binding).

Verified signatures and checksums.
Built from source and successfully ran several examples on a test system.

Thanks
- Sid

Posted by Bikas Saha <bi...@hortonworks.com>.
The vote passes with 12 +1s and no -1s. The voting is closed. I will send
out a result email shortly.

Thanks to everyone who tried and voted.
Bikas

* Ran examples on my local cluster(including processing 100GB-scale
data) - it works well.

Thanks,
- Tsuyoshi

--