Posted to users@camel.apache.org by swwyatt <st...@sungard.com> on 2012/08/30 23:38:07 UTC

camel-ejb

I'm trying to use camel-ejb to access a remote EJB and I get this exception:

org.apache.camel.component.bean.MethodNotFoundException: Method with name:
helloWorld not found on bean: ejb/myServiceHome. Exchange[Message: [Body is
null]]

My URI is actually: ejb:ejb/myService?method=helloWorld

myServiceHome is the home interface but shouldn't it be getting the
myServiceRemote business interface?

I'm using camel 2.8.1 and jboss 5.1 client.