Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Mathieu Garcia <ma...@anyware-tech.com> on 2005/07/12 17:57:31 UTC

Coplet error-uri does not work

Dear cocooners,
My project is based on the portal block and coplets. When an error
occurs in a coplet, the error is displayed on the top and not in the
coplet that has thrown this error.
I tried to add an error-uri attribute in my coplet, but the result is
the same. It seems that the cocoon handle-error is called instead of the
coplet error handling.

Does I have to configure anything else ?
Is there a well-known bug in the portal error handling
All ideas are welcome

--
Mathieu GARCIA
Systèmes d'Information

Re: Coplet error-uri does not work

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Quenot <jb...@anyware-tech.com>.
* Mathieu Garcia:
> My project is based on the portal block and coplets. When an error
> occurs in a coplet, the error is displayed on the top and not in the
> coplet that has thrown this error.
> I tried to add an error-uri attribute in my coplet, but the result is
> the same. It seems that the cocoon handle-error is called instead of the
> coplet error handling.

See « Output Buffering » in the portal documentation:

http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/developing/portal/coplets.html#Output+Buffering
--
Jean-Baptiste Quenot
Systèmes d'Information