Posted to dev@couchdb.apache.org by Jan Lehnardt <ja...@apache.org> on 2013/10/22 21:42:36 UTC

rcouch is ready for import

Hey all, especially Benoit :)

I closed the incubator IP clearance thread with a successful result.

That means the rcouch 0.7.2 sources are now ready to imported into the CouchDB git repo.

Thanks everyone who was in favour of this move and a very special thanks to Benoit for his tireless work to both create rcouch *and* his efforts to merge it back to Apache CouchDB :)

Best
Jan

Re: rcouch is ready for import

Posted by Dave Cottlehuber <dc...@jsonified.com>.
>> On Tuesday, 22 October 2013 at 22:03, Benoit Chesneau wrote:
>>
>> > That's really a good news ! Also thanks jan I appreciate :)

>> thanks
>> efforts to

This has been an amazing year, when you consider where we were at, and now to have a full set of forks in the codebase. This is huge.

Now that the paperwork has been completed, it’s time for the fun bits - merge ahoy!

--
Dave Cottlehuber
Sent with Airmail

Re: rcouch is ready for import