Posted to users@sling.apache.org by "Robert A. Decker" <de...@robdecker.com> on 2012/09/08 22:16:41 UTC

jsonitemwriter maxRecursionLevels

Hi,

It'd be nice if there was a way to indicate 'infinity' in the maxRecursionLevels for the JsonItemWriter.

Instead, for now, I'm just setting it to a high number.

That said though, I just wrote my first servlet filter (that gzips data) and the small amount of code I had to write was surprising. Very nice.

Rob

Re: jsonitemwriter maxRecursionLevels

Posted by "Robert A. Decker" <de...@robdecker.com>.
Ah, you're right. I just looked at the source for JsonItemWriter and it looks like if you set it to less than 0 it counts as infinity.

Posted by Felix Meschberger <fm...@adobe.com>.
Hi