Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Mingmin Xu <mi...@gmail.com> on 2017/05/25 03:33:45 UTC

low availability in the coming 4 weeks

Hello everyone,

I'll take 4 weeks off to take care of my new born baby. I'm very glad that
James Xu agrees to take my role in Beam SQL feature.

Ps, I'll consolidate the PR for BEAM-2010 soon before that.

Thank you!
----
Mingmin

Re: low availability in the coming 4 weeks

Posted by tarush grover <ta...@gmail.com>.
Congrats!!

Posted by Robert Bradshaw <ro...@google.com.INVALID>.
Congratulations!

Posted by James <xu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Ahmet Altay <al...@google.com.INVALID>.
Congratulations!

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Congrats and enjoy !

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: low availability in the coming 4 weeks

Posted by Aviem Zur <av...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations!

Posted by Kenneth Knowles <kl...@google.com.INVALID>.
Congrats!