Posted to users@nifi.apache.org by Madhukar Thota <ma...@gmail.com> on 2016/04/26 01:50:50 UTC

Nifi + opentsdb

Friends,

Just checking to see if anyone in the community using Nifi or custom Nifi
processor to write the data into opentsdb? Any input is appreciated.

-Madhu

Re: Nifi + opentsdb

Posted by Joe Witt <jo...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Madhukar.  We look forward to it and obviously there are plenty
of people here that can help if you have questions.

Re: Nifi + opentsdb

Posted by Madhukar Thota <ma...@gmail.com>.

Re: Nifi + opentsdb

Posted by karthi keyan <ka...@gmail.com>.