Posted to dev@airavata.apache.org by Shameera Rathnayaka <sh...@gmail.com> on 2013/07/21 07:34:05 UTC

Basic Registry service is not functioning.

Hi devs,

It seems $Subject, I changed user and gateway by sending rest call to
setAiravataUser (/basicregistry/set/user) and
setGateway(/basicregistry/set/gateway). But still i get the old values (in
this case default values, "admin" for usernam and "default" for gateway
name) .

are these deprecated methods ? or a bug in server side ?

Thanks,
Shameera.

--
Best Regards,
Shameera Rathnayaka.

Re: Basic Registry service is not functioning.

Posted by Shameera Rathnayaka <sh...@gmail.com>.
Hi Chathuri,

Sorry for the late reply, I checked the database, It seems issue with
writing to derby database, as database value will not get update when call
setGateway(...) resource function with custom gateway value.

Thanks,
Shameera.

Posted by Chathuri Wimalasena <ka...@gmail.com>.
Hi Shameera,