Posted to users@jackrabbit.apache.org by Dan Diephouse <da...@mulesource.com> on 2007/12/20 20:57:18 UTC

XPath query with space in node name

Hi all,

I'm trying to query a node which has a space in its name. My initial
attempt was "//Foo Bar" where the node's name is "Foo Bar". But this
doesn't seem to work.

Any advice on what to do? I've tried a whole range of things to no avail...

- Dan

--
Dan Diephouse
MuleSource

Re: XPath query with space in node name

Posted by Alexandru Popescu ☀ <th...@gmail.com>.
On Dec 20, 2007 10:09 PM, Dan Diephouse <da...@mulesource.com> wrote:
> OK, I don't know why I didn't just look at the specification first, but
> that helped. I just needed to replace the space with "_x0020_".
>
> Is there a jackrabbit class or a utility class floating around that can
> handle all the escaping rules for me?

Yes, I think there is/are one, but my memory is not helping me right
now (I think they are called something like ISOsomething).

./alex
--
.w( the_mindstorm )p.

Posted by Dan Diephouse <da...@mulesource.com>.