Posted to user@shale.apache.org by samju <ju...@netscape.net> on 2008/02/02 12:44:33 UTC

Statistic

I just want to check how many user, Companies, etc. are using Shale. thanks
For your feedback  in advance!

Sam

Re: Statistic

Posted by Dave Hagan <dh...@davidhagan.demon.co.uk>.
Hi
   We use shale in our development team at Bolton Uni - we find shale
clay to be a real plus when it comes to handing off front end design to
the programmers also the implementation of scxml is far superior to jsf
navigation.
Regards
Dave Hagan

Re: Statistic

Posted by Ryan Wynn <bi...@gmail.com>.
We are using clay as our view handler on a large websphere portal
project.  It works very well for us.  The templating reuse is amazing.

Re: Statistic

Posted by Daniel del Río <da...@programaria.com>.

Re: Statistic

Posted by Greg Reddin <gr...@gmail.com>.

RE: Statistic

Posted by samju <ju...@netscape.net>.
I have to make a decision between Seam and Shale

mario.buonopane wrote:

> Evaluated for what?

Posted by ma...@accenture.com.
Evaluated for what?

RE: Statistic

Posted by samju <ju...@netscape.net>.
I agree! But I would like to know how many do use shale. “Active user”. At
the moment we have only 7 Feedbacks so the currently result is very poor to
be evaluated .

RE: Statistic

I just want to check how many user, Companies, etc. are using Shale.
thanks
For your feedback  in advance!

Sam

RE: Statistic

Posted by ma...@accenture.com.
I'm using successfully:
- Basic Dialog Manager
- View Controller

Mario

Re: Statistic

Posted by Paul Spencer <pa...@apache.org>.
Sam,
I use Shale Dialog in some customer projects.  The Shale test framework
is also used in MyFaces.

Paul Spencer

RE: Statistic

Posted by Richard Eggert <re...@proteus-technologies.com>.
I'm not using Shale myself at the moment, but on my previous project (which another employee of my company has taken over), I used Clay, View Controller, Tiger Extensions, and the Test Framework.

Posted by Hasan Turksoy <ht...@gmail.com>.
we're using validator part(shale-validator + commons-validator) in our
current JSF project...

JSF community don't have a stable and strong solutions about
validations(both client and server side) yet... so i got shale's/commons'
validator and done some modifications on shale-validator and
commons-validator codes to fit our needs;
 - required validation fix = works for all jsf components like textboxes,
lists, combo's,
 - bypassing validations for some submits if wanted,
 - grouping validations = we can group commons-validators and only those
validators work when a submitter wants to validate only that group,
 - locale aware client/server validators = server
validators[float,double,etc...] and generated client validation scripts
aware of locale properties like grouping and decimal separators etc... )

after all, we had a strong validation mechanism on our JSF project (together
with above modifications).... :)

Regards,

Hasan...
http://www.jroller.com/hasant