Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by Stas Bekman <st...@stason.org> on 2000/12/21 22:08:51 UTC

ANNOUNCE: TPC5: mod_perl track: Call For Papers

Ok, the CFP is officially out, let those proposals come in:

All the details can be found here:
http://perl.apache.org/conferences/tpc5-us/cfp.html

Notice that while our cfp resembles the general CFP
http://conferences.oreilly.com/perl5/ it's not the same, so don't confuse
the two. Ours has the magic mod_perl token on the top :)

I think I've summarized the last CFP thread into a pretty long wishlist of
topics. If something is missing and you think it's relevant to mod_perl
and interesting to the hear about submit as well.

Thank you for your support! Looking forward to meeting you all in person
at ApacheCon and TPC5.

mailto:stas@stason.org   http://apachetoday.com http://logilune.com/