Posted to l10n@openoffice.apache.org by Aivaras Stepukonis <as...@gmail.com> on 2013/10/02 17:30:14 UTC

Re: Translated Social Media announcements of AOO 4.0.1 release / LT

Here is the Lithuanian translation:

    Apache OpenOffice 4.0.1 now available for download: > Lietuviškasis
    „Apache OpenOffice 4.0.1“ čia:

Thanks, Rob!

Aivaras

Posted by Aivaras Stepukonis <as...@gmail.com>.
Dear Rob,

May I kindly ask you to change the Lithuanian translation for "Apache
OpenOffice 4.0.1 now available for download:" to:

    Jau platinamas lietuviškasis „Apache OpenOffice 4.0.1“:

Thanks!

Aivaras