Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Benedikt Ritter <br...@apache.org> on 2017/02/03 11:24:16 UTC

[CONFIGURATION] Ready for 2.2 release?

Hi,

I need some fixes from trunk in one of my projects. Since I’ve not been involved in the development of [CONFIGURATION], I’d like to ask what is blocking the 2.2 release and whether there is someone willing to RM.

Regards,
Benedikt

Re: [CONFIGURATION] Ready for 2.2 release?

Posted by Benedikt Ritter <br...@apache.org>.
Hello Rob,

many thanks for the offer! I have some spare time tomorrow, so I'm probably
going to push out RC1 myself.

Regards
Benedikt

Posted by Rob Tompkins <ch...@gmail.com>.