Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Lal Mani Kashyap <La...@infogain.com> on 2016/05/17 09:02:28 UTC

How to pass data of row one by one in request

Hi All

Flow screen

[cid:image001.png@01D1B048.816615A0]

[cid:image002.png@01D1B048.816615A0]
[cid:image003.png@01D1B048.816615A0]
[cid:image004.png@01D1B048.816615A0]

[cid:image005.png@01D1B048.816615A0]

I have requirement to read excel with 3 data and sent it in login request to create account.
[cid:image006.png@01D1B048.DD9CF500]

Request Json is
  {
  "email": "${EMAIL}",
  "pwd":"${PASSWORD}",
  "tags":"MOBILE,IOS",
  "type":"MOBILE,IOS",
  "userType":"MOBILE,IOS",
  "username":"${USER_NAME}",
  "firstName": "${FIRST_NAME}",
  "lastName": "${LAST_NAME}",
  "mobile": "${MOBILE}"
}

Can anyone help me how I will get all rows and able to send data one by one to create account.

Thanks & Regards,
Lal Mani

RE: How to pass data of row one by one in request

Posted by Harikrishna Chennupati <ha...@hcl.com>.
Hi

Have you configured csv component to your script, make sure below parameters are configured with comma separated.

[cid:image003.jpg@01D1B0E6.50B1EEE0]

Posted by Felix Schumacher <fe...@internetallee.de>.