Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Allistair Crossley <Al...@QAS.com> on 2004/11/17 12:08:25 UTC

[OFF TOPIC] RE: enormous loggin when starting tomcat

Your root logger might be set at debug level, or you have set debug logging on struts. Have you got a log4j config going?

QAS Ltd.
Developers of QuickAddress Software
Registered in England: No 2582055
Registered in Australia: No 082 851 474

Re: 301 Redirect Question

Posted by Tim Funk <fu...@joedog.org>.
You need to code them yourself in your servlet/jsp.

response.setStatus(HttpServletResponse.SC_MOVED_PERMANENTLY);
response.addHeader("Location", "/more/cowbell.jsp");

-Tim

301 Redirect Question