Posted to dev@spark.apache.org by Herman van Hövell tot Westerflier <hv...@questtec.nl> on 2015/12/29 18:56:06 UTC

Is there any way to stop a jenkins build

My AMPLAB jenkins build has been stuck for a few hours now:
https://amplab.cs.berkeley.edu/jenkins/job/SparkPullRequestBuilder/48414/consoleFull

Is there a way for me to stop the build?

Kind regards,

Herman van Hövell

Re: Is there any way to stop a jenkins build

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.
bq. had configured the pull request builder timeout to be 300 minutes (5
hours)

From
https://amplab.cs.berkeley.edu/jenkins/job/Spark-Master-Maven-with-YARN/HADOOP_PROFILE=hadoop-2.4,label=spark-test/4592/
:

   - 1 hr 55 min building on an executor;
   - 1 hr 55 min total from scheduled to completion.

Looks like 2.5 hours should be good enough.

Cheers

Posted by Herman van Hövell tot Westerflier <hv...@questtec.nl>.
Hi Josh,

Your HiveThriftBinaryServerSuite fix wasn't in the build I was running (I
forgot to merge the latest master). So it might actually work.

As for stopping the build, it is understandable that you cannot do that
without the proper permissions. It would still be cool to be able to issue
a 'stop build' command from github though.

Kind regards,

Herman

Posted by Josh Rosen <jo...@databricks.com>.

Posted by Herman van Hövell tot Westerflier <hv...@questtec.nl>.