Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Shyam Shukla <sh...@persistent.co.in> on 2006/11/02 10:48:56 UTC

Missing Id Attribute

Dear All,

I created a SOAP request with Binary Security Token using Axis2 1.0.

>From the log file I came to know that the SOAP request that is being
constructed missing Id attributes in following tags:

<wsa:Action>

<wsa:ReplyTo>

<wsa:To>

Is there any way to create Id attributes in the above tags with their
respective <Reference> tags in the SOAP header?

Best Regards,
Shyam Shukla

DISCLAIMER
==========
This e-mail may contain privileged and confidential information which is the property of Persistent Systems Pvt. Ltd. It is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to read, retain, copy, print, distribute or use this message. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender and delete all copies of this message. Persistent Systems Pvt. Ltd. does not accept any liability for virus infected mails.

RE: Missing Id Attribute

Posted by Shyam Shukla <sh...@persistent.co.in>.
Thanks Ruchith,

You are correct. As per my requirement I can't use keystore file.
As per your suggestion I will try to implement
org.apache.ws.security.components.crypto.Crypto or Merlin interface.
Till then If you have any working example or document to achieve this then
please send me that.

Best Regards,
Shyam Shukla

Posted by Ruchith Fernando <ru...@gmail.com>.