Posted to c-dev@xerces.apache.org by Elisha Berns <e....@computer.org> on 2005/09/01 23:30:14 UTC

Enumeration Annotations

I have another question about annotations:

I have come across several XSD schemas that also document enumeration
elements with annotations.  Xerces accepts these as valid XSD on one
hand, but on the other doesn't create any annotation object(s) for the
enumeration(s).  Is this another case of how the schema standard and the
schema object model differ?  Is there any plan/feature request to add
these enumeration-annotations to xerces' object model so as to enable
retrieving them?

Thanks,

Elisha Berns
e.berns@computer.org
tel. (310) 556 - 8332
fax (310) 556 - 2839

Re: Enumeration Annotations

Posted by David Cargill <ca...@ca.ibm.com>.
Hi,
Can you send me a sample schema and I will try and figure out what xercesc
is doing?

Regards,
David A. Cargill

             "Elisha Berns"
             <e.berns@computer
             .org>                                                      To
                                       "Xerces C++ Development"
             09/01/2005 05:30          <c-...@xerces.apache.org>

                                                                   Subject
             Please respond to         Enumeration Annotations
                   c-dev