Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by Michael Kunze <mi...@chaos-inc.de> on 2005/05/03 08:36:01 UTC

Changing the torque OM templates

Re: Changing the torque OM templates

Posted by Michael Kunze <mi...@chaos-inc.de>.
Michael Kunze wrote:

> i want to change the torque om templates that are used to generate the
> database om files to fit my code style. I already found these files in
> the torque jar. Here is my question: Can i put the files somewhere and
> they will be used instead of the deafult ones or do i have to patch the
> jar file and replace the files there?

Bump.
I found out that there is a property to tell the generator it should
look in the classpath for the templates (torque.useClasspath).
But where is the classpath for the build process beeing built? Where
would i need to add my directory to the files.

anyone?

--
Michael Kunze
http://www.smrealms.de

How much Sex can you have? - I don't know. I havn't maxed out yet.
(John Crichton in Farscape)