Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Gianugo Rabellino <gi...@apache.org> on 2007/09/24 22:26:14 UTC

[GT2007] REMINDER: final days to register!

Hello everybody,

the Cocoon GetTogether is getting close, and there are only a few days
left before we wrap registrations up. Registration will *CLOSE* on
September 30th, which means you have only got SIX days left to secure
your place. The program is online and, as usual, we will have a great
speaker lineup. A great hackathon and amazing evening events will be
the perfect icing on the GT cake.

Hurry up, don't wait! Due to organizational requirements we won't be
able to accept walk-ins, so please reserve your spot.

See you in Rome!

--
Gianugo Rabellino
Sourcesense, making sense of Open Source: http://www.sourcesense.com