Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Emmanouil Batsis <ma...@abiss.gr> on 2011/04/02 01:57:06 UTC

Anyone using wicket-velocity 1.4.16 on java 1.5?

Stuck on a win machine, but checked out my classpath, even deleted my
maven repo .m2/repository/org/apache/wicket to verify what i'm seeing
in my pom but no dice.

I'm using 1.4.16 or wicket-xx including velocity. This code:

// START SNIPPET, next line is 51
VelocityPanel panel = new VelocityPanel("templatePanel", templateContext) {

@Override
protected IStringResourceStream getTemplateResource() {
	return template;
}

@Override
protected boolean parseGeneratedMarkup() {
	return true;
}
};

// ENDSNIPPET

results in the following error, although
VelocityPanel.getMarkupResourceStream is supposed to be public and
final:

<foobar>\src\main\java\foo\wicket\velocity\VelocityPage.java:[51,76]
<anonymous <foobar>.wicket.velo
city.VelocityPage$1> is not abstract and does not override abstract
method
getMarkupResourceStream(org.apache.wicket.MarkupContainer,java.lang.Class)
  in org.apache.wicket.markup.IMarkupResourceStreamProvider

Any ideas?

Manos

Re: Anyone using wicket-velocity 1.4.16 on java 1.5?

Posted by James Carman <ja...@carmanconsulting.com>.
That's what usually happens. :)

Posted by Emmanouil Batsis <ma...@abiss.gr>.

Posted by Emmanouil Batsis <ma...@abiss.gr>.