Posted to user@juddi.apache.org by Pepa Perez <en...@hotmail.com> on 2012/03/22 11:53:28 UTC

Publishing services

Hi,

I edit the SimplePublish code to publish my services,but just before to obtain the tokens and keys, I saw this message in the console:

ADVERTENCIA: Deprecated, please specify a manager name

21-mar-2012 12:39:29 org.apache.juddi.v3.client.config.ClientConfig loadConfiguration

INFO: Reading UDDI Client properties file file:/C:/Pepa/Documents/workspace/ValidateEmail/target/classes/META-INF/uddi.xml

21-mar-2012 12:39:29 org.apache.juddi.v3.client.config.UDDIClientContainer getUDDIClerkManager

ADVERTENCIA: Deprecated, please specify a manager name

21-mar-2012 12:39:40 org.apache.juddi.v3.client.config.UDDIClientContainer getUDDIClerkManager

Perhaps,do I have to add the new services in the uddi.xml? Those I've published before than this,may be?

Thanks in advance,

Pepa

RE: Publishing services

Posted by Pepa Perez <en...@hotmail.com>.
Thanks Kurt
 Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2012 09:00:03 -0400
From: kurt.stam@gmail.com
To: user@juddi.apache.org
Subject: Re: Publishing services

    Yes you would. --K

    On 3/26/12 7:20 AM, Pepa Perez wrote:

        So, if I have multiple uddi.xml, I have one manager for each
        one,haven't I?

          Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2012 09:55:03 -0400

          From: kurt.stam@jboss.com

          To: user@juddi.apache.org

          Hi Pepa,

          At some point we started supporting having multiple uddi.xml
          files on the client side. We therefore started naming the
          'managers', where the name is user defined, "second-manager"
          in the following example.

            <uddi>

                <reloadDelay>5000</reloadDelay>

                <manager name="second-manager">

          so when you do

          UDDIClerkManager manager  = new UDDIClerkManager();

          it is easy to see which manager you are dealing with.

          Cheers,

          --Kurt

Re: Publishing services

Posted by Kurt T Stam <ku...@gmail.com>.