Posted to dev@trafficserver.apache.org by "dong.zhang" <do...@nufront.com> on 2011/03/02 10:08:59 UTC

How do I enable transparent proxy mode?

Hi, all

Can traffic server support transparent proxy mode? I cant find relevant documents that introduce the details about this.

did anybody use the transparent proxy mode? and how to do this?

thanks

Re: How do I enable transparent proxy mode?

Posted by "ming.zym@gmail.com" <mi...@gmail.com>.
please refer to amc's project
http://people.apache.org/~amc/tiphares/home.html

be sure to stick with the latest unstable release or svn trunk.

you may need to setup the forward proxy before testing transparent:
http://trafficserver.apache.org/docs/v2/admin/trouble.htm#enable_forward_proxy

PS:
TrafficServer usage questions should be send to list users@

thanks

在 2011-03-02三的 17:08 +0800,dong.zhang写道: