Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Sasori_no_Suna <lo...@free.fr> on 2007/08/09 14:29:55 UTC

I need descritpion of all rule

hello where can I get descript of all rule? thank you

RE: I need descritpion of all rule

Posted by Sasori_no_Suna <lo...@free.fr>.
thank for all answer excuse for my bad english o(-_-)o

RE: I need descritpion of all rule

Posted by "McDonald, Dan" <Da...@austinenergy.com>.
>hello where can I get descript of all rule? thank you

read the source.

Seriously.  Since it is trivial to customize any particular instance of spamassassin, the only way to ensure that you know what the precise rules will be is to look at the source and configuration files for a particular installation.   as long as you are comfortable reading regular expressions, most of the rules should be relatively obvious.

--
Daniel J McDonald, CCIE 2495, CISSP # 78281, CNX
Austin Energy

Re: I need descritpion of all rule

Posted by Matt Kettler <mk...@verizon.net>.
Sasori_no_Suna wrote:
> hello where can I get descript of all rule? thank you

There's no detailed, concise reference of every rule.

If you just need some basic info, most of the tests have had their short
descriptions put into a table form at:

http://spamassassin.apache.org/tests.html

Otherwise, you'll have to grep the .cf files for the rule in question,
and look at the rule itself.