Posted to dev@netbeans.apache.org by arsi <ar...@chello.sk> on 2019/04/18 11:43:16 UTC

How to correctly request activation of Feature from plugin

Hi,

I need help, in fresh installation of Apache Netbeans Java SE and Groovy
features are disabled.
I can't figure out how to correctly request their activation from my
project implementation.
I need to activate full Java support and Groovy EditorKit.

This is the last thing that I need to solve and first release of
NBANDROID-V2 for Apache Netbeans will be done..

Arsi

NBANDROID-V2 <https://github.com/NBANDROIDTEAM/NBANDROID-V2>

How to correctly request activation of Feature from plugin

Re: How to correctly request activation of Feature from plugin

Posted by arsi <ar...@chello.sk>.
Hi,

And another mystery..
On a fresh installation, when I open  Android project as first.
Dynamic nodes are not updated (E.g. ChildFactory) but all methods are
called refresh(false) -> createKeys(..) -> createNodeForKey(..)
If I open a second Android project in it it already works or if I first
open a Java project.
After restarting ANB everything works..

BTW.: Java SE is activated via OpenIDE-Module-Requires:
cnb.org.netbeans.modules.java.j2seproject if someone needed it.

Posted by arsi <ar...@chello.sk>.
Hi,

Posted by Laszlo Kishalmi <la...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Geertjan Wielenga <ge...@apache.org>.
Here’s the PR:

https://github.com/apache/incubator-netbeans-website/pull/351

Gj

Posted by Eric Bresie <eb...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Geertjan Wielenga <ge...@apache.org>.
Well, you could assume that someone wanting to use Android would have Java
and Groovy enabled already.

Or take a look at how Laszlo’s Gradle support enables Groovy, in Apache
NetBeans GitHub.

Thanks, looking forward to trying your work out. :-)

Gj