Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Juergen Melzer <my...@hotmail.de> on 2005/11/14 10:00:18 UTC

How to customize the Tobago-Toolbar?

Hi,

I want to remove the frame around the toolbar.
Is this possible without writing my own renderer?

Thanks,
Juergen

Sie suchen E-Mails, Dokumente oder Fotos? Die neue MSN Suche Toolbar mit
Windows-Desktopsuche liefert in sekundenschnelle Ergebnisse. Jetzt neu!
http://desktop.msn.de/ Jetzt gratis downloaden!

Re: How to customize the Tobago-Toolbar?

Posted by Volker Weber <us...@weber-oldenburg.de>.
Hi Jürgen,

yes it's possible.

you need to provide application css files to overwrite the theme ones.

To remove the toolbars border in speyside theme:
  create a file named tobago-resource/html/speyside/standard/style/style.css
  in your webapp root directory, with content

.tobago-toolBar-default  {
  border: 0px solid #000000;
}

This should overwrite the speyside css border definition.

I never tryed this, but if this does not work it's a bug, because this
is the intended procedure to apply application themes to tobago.

Changing anything with effect to sizes (here border=0 replaces border=1)
could (and will im most cases) break the layout. To fix this there must
also a file named
tobago-resource/html/speyside/standard/style/tobago-theme-config.properties
with related fixed entrys.
In case of speyside toolbar i think it's not needed (i can't find any
toolbar related border definition in those files).

There is no documentation for this now, so if you have problems just
ask. I will try to help.

Regards,

  Volker

Posted by Volker Weber <us...@weber-oldenburg.de>.
Hi Jürgen,

Posted by Volker Weber <us...@weber-oldenburg.de>.
Sorry for this dublicate mails.
There was a problem with mail config :-(.

I hope it's fixed now.

--
Don't answer to From: address!

Re: How to customize the Tobago-Toolbar?

Posted by Volker Weber <us...@weber-oldenburg.de>.
Hi Jürgen,

Posted by Volker Weber <us...@weber-oldenburg.de>.
Hi Jürgen,